We can help you create a robust security environment with services that include threat assessments, policy review and development, and master planning.
Today most of the organizations depend on IT for all their businesses which definitely requires security assistance. Effective controls are required to mitigate risk. The business together with its stakeholder that includes customers, suppliers, partners and staff, need to have confidence in the communications systems.
But understanding the risks and knowing what to do about them is alone not enough as long as you deliver the controls required to reduce those risks.
We help our clients with cost effective, appropriate and scalable controls to protect their information from thefts and provide evidence that they are operating as expected. We help organizations to provide with correct technical, physical and procedural controls being built into their IT lifecycle. Our approach helps the clients to have confidence in their system to work as it is supposed to. We helps the client to create a robust security environment with services including threat assessment, policy review and development.
Whiz security’s approach to information security assurance is based on your individual requirements for risk mitigation.
- Confidence that your risk mitigation activity underpins and reinforces the value in your risk mitigation strategy
- Evidence of compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and management confidence in your company info risk mitigation activities
- Promoting confidence and trust amongst your business partners, suppliers and customers.
- A framework to set the standard for your supply chain.
- A program to maintain, review and improve your technical security.
We are based on time-tested best practices as well as real-world experience, and our approach are based on today's businesses. There are physical, operational, and cyber components to protect intellectual property.
- Threat and vulnerability assessments
- Policy and procedure review and development
- Security audits
- Security training
- Securing intellectual property
- Security master planning