Quasar is a fast and light-weight remote administration tool coded in C#. Providing high stability and an easy-to-use user interface, Quasar is the perfect remote administration solution for you.
- TCP network stream (IPv4 & IPv6 support)
- Fast network serialization (NetSerializer)
- Compressed (QuickLZ) & Encrypted (AES-128) communication
- UPnP Support
- No-Ip.com Support
- Visit Website (hidden & visible)
- Show Messagebox
- Task Manager
- File Manager
- Startup Manager
- Remote Desktop
- Remote Webcam
- Remote Shell
- Download & Execute
- Upload & Execute
- System Information
- Computer Commands (Restart, Shutdown, Standby)
- Keylogger (Unicode Support)
- Reverse Proxy (SOCKS5)
- Password Recovery (Common Browsers and FTP Clients)
- Registry Editor
Open the project in Visual Studio and click build, or use one of the batch files included in the root directory.
||Builds the application using the debug configuration (for testing)
||Builds the application using the release configuration (for publishing)
Building a client
||The pre-defined Settings.cs will be used. The client builder does not work in this configuration. You can execute the client directly with the specified settings.
||Use the client builder to build your client otherwise it is going to crash.
Ref : KITPloit